I love talking to kids about sustainability. And kids love visiting the house. They ask lots of questions. Thousands of students from primary and high schools and TAFEs have visited my house and done assignments based on what they have learned. I can talk to students either at my home or at your school.
Students learn about water, energy, sewage and how to design a sustainable home. The house provides a powerful learning experience for students about sustainability as it is taught in the Australian schools curriculum.
Please advise on the following before a tour:
- number of students
- class or age range
- what the students are studying
- what (if anything specific) you’d like me to cover
- Photography and video and audio recording are welcome.
- Parking: free one-hour street parking.
- Public transport:
- Closest train stations are Central and Redfern.
- Regular and frequent buses service nearby City Road, Broadway.
The house is located at 58 Myrtle Street, Chippendale NSW 2008